The AdP International AdP is certified since 2009 in the following standards:
NP EN ISO 9001: 2008 - Quality Management System
NP EN ISO 14001: 2012 - Environmental Management System
OHSAS 18001: 2007 / NP 4397: 2008 - Health and Occupational Safety Management System
SA 8000 - Social Responsibility Management System
The AdP International social concerns, materialized in the certification according to the standard SA8000, demonstrate our position in relation to the human rights in the countries where the AdP International operates.
AdP-Įguas de Portugal, as an entity created by the Portuguese State to pursuit public policies and national objectives on the environment, aware of its responsibilities in the design, operation and management of water supply and wastewater sanitation systems and contribution to the management of the available resources in the country, embraces continuous improvement of its Corporate Social Responsibility System, to meet the needs and expectations of its clients, shareholders, employees, other stakeholders and the community where it operates.
Therefore, in a complete respect with the framework of the standards NP EN ISO 9001: 2008, EN ISO 14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001: 2007 and SA 8000: 2008 and the applicable law, Įguas de Portugal, in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable way and by preventing risks to the safety and health of its employees, is committed to:
- Anticipate, assess and promote in a continuous and systematic manner the needs and expectations of its clients, shareholders, employees, other stakeholders and the community.
- Plan, deliver and optimize the human and material resources necessary for proceed its activity.
- Promote eco-efficiency of its activities in order to prevent pollution, by reducing the consumption of natural resources, raw materials and energy and promoting reuse.
- Promote the identification, assessment and control of hazards and risks in order to prevent injuries, wounds and damage to the health and safety of workers and facilities, including major accidents that involve dangerous substances. As well as, the implementation of preventive measures and effective monitoring.
- Promote the personal and professional development of its employees, their motivation, training, knowledge update and permanent awareness, by ensuring and enhancing the working and social conditions, in accordance with the requirements of the SA 8000.